Lacey Braham is the co-founder of Bye Napoleon, a cooperatively run salon on Main Street in Vancouver. Working in a typical salon environment didn’t work for Lacey so along with a fellow hair stylist they created Bye Napoleon. In her spare time Lacey loves to create sculptures. Check out her daily diorama at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram @tinytyranny.
subscribe to the newsletter
- Episode 4 – The Reality of Your Mortality November 25, 2017
- Episode 3 – Asexuality September 23, 2017
- Episode 2 – Arranging Love & Marriage August 23, 2017
- Episode 1 – Love, Sex, Relationships & Rabbit Killers June 2, 2017
- Checkin’ in with Jeny Cassady April 11, 2017
Adventure Andrea Hill authenticity blog business checkin in communication community connection creativity dating Debbie Roche DebTalksTV Entrepreneur freedom gratitude Growth happiness Heidi Eaves honest conversation honest convesation Honesty inspiration Integrity Jeny Cassady leadership learning love Marketing Nadia Stefyn Passion Patty K podcast Project House Public Relations puppeteer respect sex spirituality success The Dinner Party The Minerva Foundation trust values Vancouver