Nadia is an Australian-Ukrainian who moved to Canada for adventure, and ended up staying for love. Her work life consists of 10 years in the media industry (TV and PR/Communications), while her personal life has her on a quest to discover how to be her best self, create value for others, and positively impact the community. Patience is not her strong point, so she now works extra hard to put on the brakes and enjoy the present. She loves the sunshine, living near the ocean, and surrounding herself with warm, positive, down-to-earth people. Check out Nadia’s website www.nadiastefyn.com.
- Episode 4 – The Reality of Your Mortality November 25, 2017
- Episode 3 – Asexuality September 23, 2017
- Episode 2 – Arranging Love & Marriage August 23, 2017
- Episode 1 – Love, Sex, Relationships & Rabbit Killers June 2, 2017
- Checkin’ in with Jeny Cassady April 11, 2017
Adventure Andrea Hill authenticity blog business checkin in communication community connection creativity dating Debbie Roche DebTalksTV Entrepreneur freedom gratitude Growth happiness Heidi Eaves honest conversation honest convesation Honesty inspiration Integrity Jeny Cassady leadership learning love Marketing Nadia Stefyn Passion Patty K podcast Project House Public Relations puppeteer respect sex spirituality success The Dinner Party The Minerva Foundation trust values Vancouver